1. Blog some more and maybe even rescue Captain Sew from the depths of the attic, where he is hiding from the dust:
2. Exercise some more whilst enjoying the beautiful countryside in Gloucestershire:
3. Do enough of the house to host NYE at our house next year and hope it’s as good as this year:
4. Stop nagging Dave. Or he might actually run away and live on a remote island:
5. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Life’s too short. Instead spend it appreciating the little things, like the sky this morning:
Here’s to a happy and healthy 2013.